Area 2 (‘Environment’): Improve and manage resource use to reduce waste and enhance the environmental sustainability of European animal production
We consider our profile could be interesting since our company can offer:
- Strong contacts with SME´s that use food waste as a resource in our country.
- As experts in food safety, we have advised enterprises that deal with final products from organic waste.
- Thanks of our contacts networks, we can promote the development of new products based on organic waste.
- One of the most important issues nowadays is the traceability, the EU demands this in all of the products. We can offer our broad experience working with traceability system from the source to the consumer.
- Our authorized Lab of Public Health is able to accomplish different kind of food and water analysis: physicochemical (aflatoxin, pesticides, heavy metals, histamine, PCB ...), microbiological, nutritional, food shelf life studies and allergen detection.
- We are able to design and support a local platform based on organic waste.
- We have wide and fluent cooperation with Public Institutions, Spanish government at both local and community levels, for Local Councils and Autonomous Communities.
- We have a broad experience designing and teaching courses, so we could help organizing workshops, conferences, etc. in order to facilitate the exchange of information and sharing experience among local and regional stakeholders.
TRAZA is a Spanish company (SME) formed by professionals with over 15 years
experience in Food Safety Management, Health and Technical services involved in more than 500 food and beverages companies, as external audit and consultant including primary production (aquaculture, farm, agricultural production). TRAZA is internationally-certified for consulting and audit quality systems, food safety, environmental and healthcare nutritional studies, food and water analysis lab, managing and teaching for training courses in food business corporations (GMP and HACCP programmes).
In TRAZA, we are involved in Health Management for all stages of food chain and in all its activities, including the environmental management for waste recovery companies. Our team is composed of Veterinary, Graduates in Science and Food Technology, Nutrition graduates and Biologist among others, which some of them have broad experience management in research projects as PhD. Our Authorized Lab of Public Health and Agrifood, provides the means for determining any microbiological and eventually physicochemical food analysis.